According to the studies of international non-governmental organizations, Ukraine is still a country with a high rate of politically motivated cases and criminal proceedings involving ex-officials, top government officials, owners and managers of large enterprises.
Our key expertise covers cases related to tax evasion and fictitious bankruptcy, investigation of fraud, money laundering, misappropriation and theft of assets, abuse of authority, illegal enrichment. We have considerable experience in conducting compliance.
The firm’s lawyers hold an active procedural legal position on the protection of the client.
The main services of practice:
– escort of interrogations, searches of the client in any procedural status;
– lifting of arrests from bank accounts and property;
– analysis of criminal legal risks of the client’s activities;
– recovery of seized property;
– preparation of a public strategy for the protection of the client.
A search is an important procedural means of obtaining evidence in criminal proceedings. However, the importance of its procedural regulation as an investigative (investigative) action is also justified by the fact that conducting searches may directly impinge on the personal integrity of the searched person, on the inviolability of his home, other possession.